- Met our nephew, Ben, for the first time!
- Our fun Valentine's Day celebrations! Gaucho Grill, Beauty & the Beast, and an at home date with Papa Murphy's pizza!
- Bought our truck, Brutus!
- Found out we were pregnant!!!
- Went to Colorado and through the temple for Cam's first time!
- We threw a Cinco de Mayo party!
- A song I wrote was performed by Sky View High School Choir
- We had to cancel all of our Anniversary plans because of my morning sickness... which landed me in the ER. Fun :)
- I was in bed for most of June, but we did have the Taylors come and we all said bye to Cam as he left on his mission!
- 4th of July in Paris! (Idaho)
- Fun with the Faerbers at Snowbird!
- We found out our baby is a boy!
- The month full of Birthday fun! Aggie pre-season game, dates and lots of food, Famous Dave's with the Thompsons, and Colorado with the Taylors. Happy Birthday to us!
- The Aggies beat the Utes!!!! And the Thompsons came to cheer with us!
- Jesi and my best girl friends had a baby shower for me :)
- Jake got home from his mission!
- Halloween fun! Logan Pumpkin Walk, and a party with the Thompsons! We were Pac Man :)
- My family baby shower was so wonderful!
- I had my final voice/piano recital before most of my students were done.
- The Taylors came to celebrate Thanksgiving in Logan!
- Right after we went and cheered as the Aggies were awarded the WAC championship trophy, Carson Brock Taylor was born 11/25/12!!!! The most incredible day of my life :)
- Heather got home from her mission! We got to see her on her layover at the airport in Salt Lake!
- We spent Christmas with the Thompson family in Salt Lake. It was wonderful.
We brought in the New Year with a relaxed, fun celebration with just us three at home. Pigs in a blanket, Martinelli's while making resolutions, and of course, a Mt Dew drinking game!!
So all in all, it was a great year full of ups and downs but ending with a bang! We are so happy! Happy New Year everybody! Here's to a great 2013! :)