Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Relief, Gratitude, and Love :)

So, I had my Senior Voice Recital last night! The biggest moment in my entire college experience.... All that stress and hard work and it's finally done! And it actually went really well! I performed works in Italian, German, French, Latin, and English; I've been working towards this for 3 1/2 years and I am SO relieved that it is finally done!
Relieved, and grateful! I had so many amazing friends and family there supporting me... I was absolutely blown away with love and gratitude as I looked into the audience at all of those people that I just love so much! It made the whole night worthwhile and my performance that much more enjoyable... and I cannot find words to express how happy it made me. I was almost in tears and totally overwhelmed with the love I felt from those people. Last night was a night I will never forget and I can't thank everyone enough for all they did to help and support me. I feel so blessed and I am just so grateful!
Here are a few pictures. When I get the videos put together I will post them on YouTube. It was a wonderful night :)

Megh and Brad sent me roses and Brock bought me flowers. My parents and grandparents prepared this beautiful refreshment table with that adorable cake! I received so many sweet cards and gifts and I am just so thankful!

3 comments:

  1. And you were so amazing!! I was so glad I was able to come. You really have the most incredible voice and I have missed listening to it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congratulations Aubrey :) I'm so glad it went well... I bet it feels good to have it over with! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and P.S. you look gorgeous in your dress!

    ReplyDelete