Friday, April 22, 2011

Day Seven

Bible Verse.

I'm gonna change that to a scripture verse.  When Brock was leaving on his mission, we were both having a really hard time with it.  Before he left, my Seminary group came up with the scripture theme D&C 68:6.  It reads:


"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."

We both found comfort from that scripture, and it is still my very favorite one.  He put that as his scripture on his missionary plaque, and at the end of every single letter, we would tell each other, "Good Cheer, No Fear!" 

Kinda cheesy, I know, but it was awesome, and comforted us a whole lot throughout those two years.  I love the scriptures and am so grateful for the blessing they are in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh hooray! I love that scripture :) I'm so glad we picked that for the seminary theme that year!

    ReplyDelete