Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Fray

Day 27 is put a picture of your family.  I already did that a couple months ago, with an entire post about the members of our family and how amazing they are.  If you want to read that, here it is: Family. Isn't It About, Time?

In the mean time, let's move on to Day 28!  Which is, your favorite musician.  I would have to say that by far the band that Brock and I both like the best is The Fray.  We have our own other favorites, like Carrie Underwood, and Led Zeppelin, but for both of us, The Fray is always in our top 3!  So we'll say it's them.  They're awesome.  And I have never heard a song by them that I don't love!  We went to their live concert our first summer married.  We also danced to one of their songs at our wedding.  Here's the music video for it... gives me chills every time.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment