Sunday, July 31, 2011

Battle Wounds!

Day 21:  Explain how you got your scars.

Well, I have a scar on my foot.  Its name is Oscar.  It came from a surgery I had on my foot.  And the day after the Doctor took my stitches out, it opened up again.  So it healed as an open wound.  And now I have a giant circle scar on my foot.  It's actually pretty cool!  And shiny (you know how scars are sometimes shiny when they're deep).  Haha, I am proud of my battle wound.

Brock has a cool scar on his head.  When he was in Nicaragua, he was messing around with some other missionary, who accidentally pushed Brock backward into the corner of the church.  He cracked his head wide open!  It was gushing blood, but Brock wasn't about to go to the hospital in that city because it was, well, not the greatest.  So he applied pressure with a towel until the bleeding stopped.  It was a thick deep wound.  Then, he bought some SUPER GLUE.  And he held his head shut and made his companion cover it with super glue!  And it held!  Whoa!  Haha so his scar has a way cooler story than mine.  I can only see it when I'm cutting his hair, but it's pretty cool :-)

There's our scar stories! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment