Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jack. The Beagle.

Day 22:  Talk about the cuteness of your pet.....?

Well, we don't have a pet.  However, the Taylors have a dog named Jack.  And he can be considered Brock's pet, because he kinda grew up with him.  He is an awesome dog.  He is a beagle, and we love him to pieces.  He is super hyper, and always wants your food.  So whenever you are in the kitchen, he'll follow you around wagging his tail!  But if you give him some, then he'll never leave you alone for the rest of your days!  Haha he's cute though.  I will tell you a story of one of my first experiences with Jack.

We were staying with the Taylors, hangin out downstairs.  Suddenly, Jack comes downstairs....  He was supposed to already be downstairs....  uh oh.  So we went up to the bedroom we were staying in, and I had left the door open (apparently that's a mistake!).  My backpack, which had been zipped shut, mind you, was open, and I had one of those candy santa tubes with reeses chocolates inside it.  I hadn't even opened it yet.  But Jack opened my backpack, took out my candy, ate every single reeses cup, left the wrappers everywhere, and peed on the bed.  Hahahaha....  it was interesting.  Lesson learned, don't leave the doors open when you're not in the rooms.  Oh man.  Talented, sneaky dog.  But we love him :)  Sadly, I don't have a picture of him.  But here's a picture of a beagle, in case you don't know what a beagle looks like.


Yup, that's about what Jack looks like!  (Photo found on google).  He is crazy, but he's a super loyal dog and so cute.  One day, I want a beagle.  And then I really can talk about the cuteness of my own pet :)  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment